Terms of Service
Effective date: 25th September 2016
These Terms of Service govern your use of the IfNoReply.com (“If No Reply”, “us”) website and the If No Reply services (“the Service”). Your use of this website and the Service is subject to your acceptance of the following terms of service.
If No Reply follows up on emails on your behalf.
2. Trademark and Copyright
4. Use of Service
4.1. Acceptable Use. By using IfNoReply.com and the Service, you warrant that:
- you are a current If No Reply member.
- you are human (bots, spiders or other automated methods are not permitted).
- you will use the Service in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You understand that If No Reply has no association or endorsement from mail providers, including but not limited to, gmail.com and Google or Alphabet Inc.
- You agree that your use of the Service is in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and any other spam, anti-spam or other laws available in the jurisdiction(s) in which you operate.
4.2. Impermissible Uses. By using the Service, you understand that you may not:
- modify, adapt, hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely claim or imply that is associated with the Service, IfNoReply.com or any other If No Reply service.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, reverse-engineer or exploit any portion (including, but not limited to, the If No Reply service, the look and feel of the IfNoReply.com website or the Service without express written permission of IfNoReply.com.
- transmit worms, viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- plagiarise, violate, or infringe trademark, copyright, patent or any other rights of the Service and IfNoReply.com.
- engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services.
- falsely state, impersonate or misrepresent your identify, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym.
4.3. Member Responsibilities. You agree that you:
- are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login and membership details and your use of the Service and are fully responsible for all activities that occur and content posted, under your account with or without your knowledge.
- will not share your login with anyone else.
- will not share confidential or privileged information received from the Service with any third parties.
- consent to receive communications from If No Reply, including but not limited to, emails. If at any time you wish to stop receiving communications, you can email us at email@example.com
- consent to If No Reply using your name, company logo, company website address and any reviews you have given on the Google Chrome Store for marketing and promotional purposes - including, but not limited to, display on the IfNoReply.com homepage or as a testimonial on the If No Reply website.
5. Additional Terms of Service
5.1. You are granted a nonexclusive, non-concurrent, non-transferrable, limited right to access the Service. Your responsibility extends to all activity and use under any member account information (e.g. email) that you use. You may not download, copy, reuse or distribute that functionality.
5.2. If No Reply reserves the right to monitor use of the Service to ensure compliance with these Terms of Service. If No Reply reserves to take appropriate action including, but not limited to, suspension or cancellation of your account, if we determine that you are in breach of this Agreement.
5.3. You agree to immediately notify If No Reply of any unauthorised use of the Service or any other breach of security.
6. Fees and Payments
6.1. All amounts by If No Reply, where applicable, will be billed in U.S. Dollars (USD), unless otherwise agreed with Us.
6.2. Charges for access to Paid Services are billed monthly in advance, unless otherwise stated by Us. If you miss a payment, If No Reply reserves the right to limit your access to the Service and termination of your account.
6.3. Cancellations of Paid Services before the end of the month will take place after the current monthly billing period, at which time your access will be terminated.
6.4 You agree to provide If No Reply with up-to-date and accurate billing information.
If No Reply may suspend or terminate your account at any time at its discretion. If No Reply reserves the right to suspend your access to the Service, without liability to you. In addition, If No Reply reserves the right to publicise the identity of any misuser of If No Reply as defined by a breach of these Terms of Service to all users of the Service.
8. Limitations of Liability
8.1. The Service is provided “as is” and “as available”. You understand that If No Reply may use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology to run the Service.
8.2. If No Reply does not warrant that i) the Service will meet your specific requirements; ii) the Service will be error free; iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be measurable.
8.3. If No Reply will not be held accountable for any damage, loss or distruption as a result of using this service, including but not limited to, your email provider account being limited due to sending large amounts of emails or emails that are then identified as spam. To mitigate this, we highly recommend sending quality content to your recipients and refraining from sending material that may appear as 'spammy' e.g. (many hyperlinks, images, media, similar content messages to large groups of recipients etc.)
8.4. You use If No Reply at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of If No Reply does not violate any agreements you have with other companies including, but not limited to, Google and Alphabet Inc.
You agree to hold harmless If No Reply, its employees, affiliates against all claims, losses, damages that may incur with i) your use of the Service; ii) your violations with this agreement; iii) your violations of any other rights including but not limited to another’s copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right.
10.1. These Terms of Service constitute an entire agreement between If No Reply and its members. If No Reply reserves the right to modify the Terms Of Service at any time, and will post a notice of this update on its website at www.ifnoreply.com/terms. If No Reply may change or discontinue any part of the Service, without notice, at any time at its sole discretion.