Terms of Service
Effective date: 25th September 2016
These Terms of Service govern the use of the IfNoReply.com (“If No Reply”, “us”, “we”) website and the If No
Reply services (“the Service”), and constitute a binding agreement between If No Reply any person who uses the
Service (“User”, “you”, “your”, “Customer”, “Member”). Your use of this website and the Service is subject to
your acceptance of the following terms of service.
If No Reply provides a web and Gmail application for use in email outreach or inbound campaigns, for individuals,
teams, and organisations that engage in business-to-business (B2B) sales or recruitment by email. The Service is
provided as a freemium Software-As-A-Service (SaaS), where a limited version of the Service is available free of
charge as a means to trial the Service, and a fee being charged for full access to the Service.
2. Trademark and Copyright
or code on IfNoReply.com or the Service, or any of its distribution material, including but not limited to,
emails, adverts, banners without the express written permission of If No Reply.
No Reply member, you are entitled to use the Service within your monthly restrictions, which are detailed on the
4. Use of Service
4.1. Acceptable Use. By using IfNoReply.com and the Service, you warrant that:
- you are 18 years or older.
- you are a current If No Reply member.
- you are human (bots, spiders or other automated methods are not permitted).
- you will use the Service in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. This includes (but
is not limited to) laws and regulations of the country from which you are sending emails, as well as the
laws and regulations of all countries where the recipients of your emails are located.
- your use of the Service is in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and any other spam, anti-spam or
other laws available in the jurisdiction(s) in which you operate.
- as required by relevant law, you provide notice to the Recipients of your emails, and obtain consent to
contact them if necessary.
- all emails that you send are within the scope of business-to-business correspondence.
- any recipient that expresses a desire not to be contacted again will be excluded from further
- you understand that If No Reply has no association or endorsement from mail providers, including but not
limited to, gmail.com and Google or Alphabet Inc.
4.2. Impermissible Uses. By using the Service, you understand that you may not:
- send content that may be deemed malicious or inappropriate. For example (but not limited to), spam, phishing
emails, content relating to pornography, content that could be deemed racist or discriminatory, content that
could be used to incite violence or fraudulent behaviour.
- modify, adapt, hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely claim or imply that is associated
with the Service, IfNoReply.com or any other If No Reply service.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, reverse-engineer or exploit any portion (including, but not
limited to, the If No Reply service, the look and feel of the IfNoReply.com website or the Service without
express written permission of IfNoReply.com.
- transmit worms, viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- plagiarise, violate, or infringe trademark, copyright, patent or any other rights of the Service and
- engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services.
- falsely state, impersonate or misrepresent your identify, including but not limited to the use of a
- tamper with origin data relating to the email; for example (but not limited to) editing email headers.
4.3. Member Responsibilities. You agree that you:
- are responsible for the accuracy and legality of all data entered into If No Reply, including (but not
limited to) the email addresses entered into the service.
- retain all rights to the data and content entered into If No Reply.
- are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login and membership details and your use of the
Service and are fully responsible for all activities that occur and content posted, under your account with
or without your knowledge.
- will not share your login with anyone else.
- will not share confidential or privileged information received from the Service with any third parties.
- consent to receive communications from If No Reply, including but not limited to, emails. If at any time you
wish to stop receiving communications, you can email us at email@example.com
- consent to If No Reply using your name, company logo, company website address and any reviews you have given
on the Google Chrome Store for marketing and promotional purposes - including, but not limited to, display
on the IfNoReply.com homepage or as a testimonial on the If No Reply website.
5. Additional Terms of Service
5.1. You are granted a nonexclusive, non-concurrent, non-transferrable, limited right to access the Service. Your
responsibility extends to all activity and use under any member account information (e.g. email) that you use.
You may not download, copy, reuse or distribute that functionality.
5.2. If No Reply reserves the right to monitor use of the Service to ensure compliance with these Terms of
Service. If No Reply reserves to take appropriate action including, but not limited to, suspension or
cancellation of your account, if we determine that you are in breach of this Agreement.
5.3. You agree to immediately notify If No Reply of any unauthorised use of the Service or any other breach of
6. Fees and Payments
6.1. All amounts by If No Reply, where applicable, will be billed in U.S. Dollars (USD), unless otherwise agreed
6.2. Charges for access to Paid Services are billed monthly or yearly in advance, unless otherwise stated by Us.
If you miss a payment, If No Reply reserves the right to limit your access to the Service and/or terminate your
6.3. Cancellations of Paid Services before the end of the month or the year (when billed yearly) will take place
after the current monthly or yearly billing period respectively, at which time your access will be
6.4 You agree to provide If No Reply with up-to-date and accurate billing information.
If No Reply may suspend or terminate your account at any time at its discretion. If No Reply reserves the right
to suspend your access to the Service, without liability to you. In addition, If No Reply reserves the right to
publicise the identity of any misuser of If No Reply as defined by a breach of these Terms of Service to all
users of the Service.
8. Limitations of Liability
8.1. The Service is provided “as is” and “as available”. You understand that If No Reply may use third party
vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related
technology to run the Service.
8.2. If No Reply does not warrant that i) the Service will meet your specific requirements; ii) the Service will
be error free; iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be measurable.
8.3. If No Reply will not be held accountable for any damage, loss or distruption as a result of using this
service, including but not limited to, your email provider account being limited due to sending large amounts of
emails or emails that are then identified as spam. To mitigate this, we highly recommend sending quality content
to your recipients and refraining from sending material that can be deemed as spam e.g. (many hyperlinks,
images, media, similar content messages to large groups of recipients etc.)
8.4. You use If No Reply at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of If No Reply does
not violate any agreements you have with other companies including, but not limited to, Google and Alphabet
You agree to hold harmless If No Reply, its employees, affiliates against all claims, losses, damages that may
incur with i) your use of the Service; ii) your violations with this agreement; iii) your violations of any
other rights including but not limited to another’s copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property
10.1. These Terms of Service constitute an entire agreement between If No Reply and its members. If No Reply
reserves the right to modify the Terms Of Service at any time, and will post a notice of this update on its
website at www.ifnoreply.com/terms. If No Reply may change or discontinue any part of the Service, without
notice, at any time at its sole discretion.